Email marketing is one of the easiest ways to increase your income, it does not matter what type of business you have, email marketing can increase your profitability. In this post, I am going to share with you 15 email marketing tips and facts.
15 Email Marketing Tips and Facts
1. Email Marketing is still the online form of marketing with the highest ROI, an average of 4400%. For every 1$ spent you can make 44$ back.
2. It’s 40x more effective at acquiring new customers than by using social media.
3. More than 92% of adults online use email on almost a daily basis.
4. Transactional Emails get 8x more opens and clicks than normal sales or business emails and can generate up to 600% more revenue.
5. Strategize before starting marketing through email. Make a plan for every campaign and design a path that you will follow. Over 25% of most successful email marketers have a clear strategy in mind.
6. Build a list of leads not simple subscribers. If you want to be able to convert subscribers into buyers you need to treat them as leads and nurture them. Incentivize, add value, and build email funnels that will serve your end goal, to acquire new customers.
7. Most effective lead magnets that you can use, are email courses, ebooks, PDF reports, video tutorials, resource guides, infographics, webinars, cheat sheets, and training guides.
8. Use segmentation, marketing automatization, and triggers. Stats show that segmenting your list and emailing them accordingly to their behavior can increase revenue by up to 630%.
9. Make Your Emails Responsive. More than 50% of all emails are read on mobile and more than 69% of the ones which are not responsive are deleted along with the message in them.
10. Timing is very important for the results that you get. Analyze which is the optimal time and days to send your emails and when you get the best response and use that to your advantage.
11. Do A/B Testing and Testing in general. Try different subject lines, messages, call to action, and layouts. Testing can increase conversions by up to 49%.
12. Always try to offer context. Whenever you want to promote or sell something explain to your customers why they need your product and do a light pitch inside this section.
13. Focus on a single and clear Call To Action. It’s important to keep the attention of your subscribers focused on a single Call To Action. That way they are not confused and the chances to convert are higher.
14. Use attention-grabbing subject lines. The subject line is the first thing that a subscriber sees from your email so it’s important to have a subject line that makes them open your email.
15. Include unsubscribe links in all of your emails. It is crucial to respect the CAN-SPAM regulations so that nobody can put you in violation of those terms.
That is it, those are 15 email marketing tips and facts, which one did you like the most? let me know in the comment section below.
If you are new to email marketing get a free trial with ActiveCampaign and then contact me via Facebook so that I can help you to get started.